You can add as many organization admins to your organization profile as desired on ServiceReef.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Create an Account
Anyone you want to add as an admin needs to first have a ServiceReef account so you can add them as an organization admin.
Step 2: Find Admin
Find the individual in your list of organization members and select them to be added.
Step 3: Select Admin Roles
Assign the individual specific admin permissions:
- Organization Admin - master admin to manage organization settings
- Finances - ability to manage finance features of ServiceReef
- Manage Credit Cards -
- Manage Opportunities - manage and create serving opportunities
- Groups - manage and create small groups
- Tracks - manage and create tracks
- Pipelines - manage and create pipelines
- Positions - manage and create missionary positions
- Missional.Life Settings - manage your Missional.Life profile
Step 4: Save
Be sure to save your updates when you're done.