Where to Start
Start by locating Master Form Templates in Mission Control.
Form Template Directory
Your form template (application) directory lists all of your form templates with the ability to edit the template or create a new template.
Creating a Master Application
Use the form builder to drag and drop questions into the master application builder. Here are a few features available:
- Form Name - give the form a name that you will remember. Example: Student Master Application, Poland Application, etc.
- Question Types - choose between various question types (single line text, drop down list, etc.) to build your application
- Section Break - use these to break up your application to make the user experience easier on your applicant
- Page Break - these are also great to break up the user experience PLUS this is highly recommended every 10 questions or so to autosave the applicant's information. ServiceReef only saves applicant data when they have a page break or the final application is submitted.
- Clone Question - you can clone a question to easily repeat the work you've done in setting each question up.
- Mark as Template Question - make a question reusable for other applications.
- Required - set an application question as required
Connecting a Master Application to a Trip
You manage all of your master applications in the form template area of ServiceReef but you connect the master application to a trip in the trip application. Go to the Application tab in any short term trip and locate the area where it asks you if the user has to complete an application and you see the master application drop-down option. Select the master application you choose to use for this trip.
The applicant will have one seamless application experience where they fill out one application that combines both the master application questions and the trip application questions.